Friday, September 27, 2013

Pepperoni Pizzeria

J had vouchers for dining in at Pepperoni Pizzeria from doing their delivery, so off we went to utilise those vouchers. I do think I'm slacking off on my blogging duties. On top of these horribly belated entries, I am missing pictures too often. I actually forgot to take photo of the pizza!!!!!

Pepperoni's Pizzeria's branch at  Zion Road, opposite Great World City, is a very cozy outlet. They are actually a branch-off from the Les Amis group of restaurants.  I've already tried their pizzas several times before, from deliveries to work, as well as someone buying before. Why buy when they do deliveries? Because Pepperoni's pizzas, on top of the usual small, medium and large, comes in an XXL size. Delivery is not available for XXL.

I like the flavours they carry, and because I love wild rocket, my favourite is the parma ham with wild rocket. Remember my lack of love for Parma ham? Well, I think the wild rocket won over. Haaa. But you can always add wild rocket to any other flavours at a small cost.

Because of the lack of picture, I cannot remember what pizza we ordered. But I'm pretty sure we ordered the XL one, in two flavours, one on each half. And looking through the menu, I bet we took the parma ham and rocket salad (Prosciutto Crudo di Parma) and the seafood (Frutti di Mare) to be shared among 4 pax. 

Since we're so familiar with their pizzas, we decided to try some other foods. J loves aglio olio, so we ordered that with a request for additional mushrooms. Perfectly cooked penne, tossed in fragrant garlic infused olive oil. The sliced garlic pieces inside were aromatic, and the mushrooms lent an additional aroma. We also ordered oven roasted baby back ribs (Rosticciana). Roasted to cripsy perfection, it was tender and delicious. I'm not a super ribs loving person because I get sick at the third bone. But when shared among 4 of us, it was perfect. 


Baby back ribs with it's accompanying wedges in the background



Aglio Olio with additional mushrooms
We subsequently got more vouchers, but unfortunately forgot about them past expiry. Sigh... I'll love to get an excuse to return here for a long lunch!


56 Zion Road, Singapore 247781
Tel: 6732 3253

No comments:

Post a Comment